Any of you want to make money in GBP ?

5_back

I found out that this website pay your in pound sterling :) , I like to introduce you to the latest “monetize your blog” that recently I joined. Just read the Q and A below , I know you don’t have much time to read a long “scientific evidence, mumbo jumbo”, so I just jotted this down :lol: just by joining them you’ll get GBP5

  • Q: How do I earn money?
    A: When you submit your site, they have a pool of advertisers that they’ll match your site to. If they find a relevant match, the advertiser pays a monthly fee to appear on your website.
  • Q: How much will I earn each month from an ad?
    A: For each ad you publish on your website page, you will be paid £3 per month. Payment will start once the ad has been live for a full month. You can add up to 5 pages per domain.
  • Q: When and how will I be paid?
    A: Once your ads have been live on your site for a month, you will be paid on the 15th of the month by bank transfer or by PayPal.
  • Q: Can I add more than one website?
    A: Yes, you can add up to 5 website in total.
  • Q: Is there a sign up bonus?
    A: Yes, if you sign up as a Publisher you will receive a £5 sign up bonus once ads have been allocated to you.
  • So, there you have it. If you’re tempted to join them like I do, just go to their site and read the rest there.

Catat Ulasan

0 Ulasan